This Sunday Webinar #7
- A theory developed by Ernst Haeckel (1834–1919).
- His concept describes a social, historical and psychological hypothesis comparing, in brief form (recapitulation), the development of the embryo of organic life particularly animal including human,
- From fertilization through gestation, to birth (ontogeny); with the stages resembling or representing successive stages in the evolution of the animal's remote ancestors (phylogeny).
- Comparisons to this theory have been formulated in other fields, including cognitive (mental) development.
- Infant to Elder
Phylogeny - Organic History
- Phylogeny refers to the evolutionary history of humanity
- From Water, to bacteria, to plant, to Fish, to Amphibian, to Reptile, to a Mammal named, “Hadrocodium, (Had-row-ko-dee-uhm)”
- Phylogeny is the Evolutionary History of a species.