CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE BEST OF QUIBINARS....Quibinar's 9, 20 & 42 (The SPIRITUALITY Collection)
Quibinar #9 - Episodic and (W)Holistic Corrective History and Culture
- An event or group of events occurring as part of a larger sequence.
- An incident or period considered in isolation.
- A finite period in which someone, something, some event is affected.
- An episodic view means that you are interested in developing specific parts of the brain.
- Synonyms – incident, event, occurrence, happening, occasion, experience, adventure, affair, interlude, chapter.
- Characterized by comprehension of the episodes of some one, some thing, some place or some event as intimately connected and explicable (explainable) only by reference to the whole.
- The treatment of the whole person, place or event, considering the mental, physical, spiritual and soulful factors, rather than just the episode alone.
- Dealing with the whole.
- A holistic view means that you are interested in developing the whole brain.
- Synonyms – whole, total, all, complete
Quibinar #20 - Teaching Education Using The Principles Of Ma’at
Temple Of Life (School)
The Vision for the Per Ankh is grounded in the following 4 principles:
- The ultimate objective of education is the Power of Self Power. This will lead to the rescue, research, restoration and maintenance of a balance in the cosmic Universe and earthly Neteru (Natures). This Ma’atian (balance) process will provide for all a lasting peace, prosperity and equal pursuit of happiness.
- The human species has as its unique contribution to the Cosmos, the gift of language, intellect and reason; which gives meaning and purpose to that MicroCosmogeny (An Inspirited Essence of the Creator having a Human Experience).
- Science + Spirituality in Balance creates Technology = Expression of all things brought into Consciousness.
- Will (thought) and Intent (action) are the ultimate determiners of the course of universal events and are the sole domain of the human spirit.
Quibinar #42 - The God Within Your Mind
Functions of the Claustrum
- A role of the claustrum is the binding conscious percepts (6 senses) and unifying them in what the individual perceives as a single experience.
- Continued studies are required to understand claustrum involvement in consciousness in synchronizing electrical activity across widely-distributed cortical networks.
- Additionally, a number of hypotheses based on the extensive reciprocal connectivity of the claustrum with numerous brain functions.
Grey Matter (or Gray Matter)
- Grey matter is a major component of the central nervous system, consisting of neuronal cell bodies, neuropil (dendrites and unmyelinated axons), gial cells (astrocytes and oligodendrocytes), synapses, and capillaries.
- Grey matter is distinguished from white matter in that it contains numerous cell bodies and relatively few myelinated axons, while white matter contains relatively few cell bodies and is composed chiefly of long-range myelinated axons.
- The color difference arises mainly from the whiteness of myelin. In living tissue, grey matter actually has a very light grey color with yellowish or pinkish hues, which come from capillary blood vessels and neuronal cell bodies.