EACH QUIBINAR INCLUDES:
- QUIBINAR (DURATION - 28 min.)
- PDF SLIDES (PAGES - 9)
The Corpus Callosum
- The Corpus Callosum (Latin for "tough body), is a wide, thick nerve tract, consisting of a flat bundle of commissural (a band of nerve tissue connecting the hemispheres of the brain, the two sides of the spinal cord) fibers, beneath the cerebral cortex in the Brain.
- The corpus callosum is only found in placental mammals. It spans part of the longitudinal fissure, connecting the left and right cerebral hemispheres, enabling communication between them.
- It is the largest white matter structure in the human brain, about ten centimeters ( about 4.2 in), in length and consisting of 200–300 million axonal projections.
The Corpus Callosum - The Bridge of Wisdom In the Brain
- Information and Knowledge
- From the Right to the Left Hemisphere of the Brain and returned back
- From the Left to the Right Hemispheres of the Brain
This Process Leads to Conscious Wisdom