Ameniotic Fluid-The Living Waters of the Nun
- Ameniotic (Amniotic) fluid is present from the formation of the ameniotic (amniotic) sac.
- It is generated from maternal plasma and passes through the fetal membranes by osmotic (a pure concentration of fluid), and hydrostatic (the equal pressure of liquids) forces.
Comparing the Hidden Wisdom of the Cosmic Black Womb
- Placenta with Black Hole
- Fetal Naval with White Hole
- Umbilical Cord with Worm Hole
- Some mothers choose to omit cord severance entirely, a practice called “lotus birth” or “umbilical non-severance.”
- The entire intact umbilical cord is allowed to dry and separate on its own, typically on the 3rd day after birth, falling off and leaving a healed umbilicus.
- It is believed that there are still important messages to be sent from the placenta and the newborn infant.