Each Quibinar Purchase Includes:
- Quibinar (Duration: 35 Min.)
- PDF Slides (Pages: 10)
Lobes of the Brain
The lobes of the brain have been shown to be related to different brain functions.
The cerebrum, the largest portion of the human brain, is divided into lobes.
- The frontal lobe is located at the front of each cerebral hemisphere and positioned in front of the parietal lobe
- The frontal lobe contains most of the dopamine-delicate neurons in the cerebrum.
- The dopamine system is associated with rewards, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation.
- Dopamine tends to limit and select sensory information arriving from the thalamus to the forebrain.